Project Proposal






Social Media: Loss of Privacy

My research paper will discuss the impact social media platforms have on the privacy of individuals. The social media platforms I will narrow in on are Facebook, Instagram, and Snapchat because these are the most crucial platforms that play a big part in our society in my opinion. I will discuss privacy issues that arise from interacting on these social media websites from multiple perspectives such as the educational, technological, economical, and moral aspects. Most users on these platforms interact for the entertainment and amusement factor but often don't think or realize how our confidential data is constantly becoming exposed to the outside world. My paper will discuss the many ways how our personal information becomes public through social media channels. 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blog: Next New

Creativity and New Media

Blog: Wiki So Far